1. Gain an understanding of the role of cities in United States history from 1876 until the present day and major issues in U.S. and urban history by exploring primary and secondary sources related to urban history, completing assignments that assess your comprehension of these sources, and engaging with your peers in discussion activities.
2. Analyze the historical relationship between cities and processes of racialization, gender and sexual identity, migration and immigration, and American identity and citizenship.
3. Analyze and evaluate the ways in which the history of U.S. cities informs and shapes struggles over justice, belonging, and equity in the contemporary city.
4. Strengthen your ability to think critically by evaluating and analyzing primary and secondary sources related to the historical development of U.S. cities.
5. Improve your historical writing and thinking skills by utilizing primary and secondary sources for written analyses to history-based questions.
6. Participate actively with your peers in respectful and civil discussions about topics related to the history of U.S. cities.
Cities have long been centers of cultural, economic, and political activity in the United States, and they have also been sites of struggle for marginalized communities. Throughout American history, processes of racialization, gender and sexual identity, migration and immigration, and American identity and citizenship have intersected in complex and often contested ways within urban spaces. This paper analyzes the historical relationship between cities and these processes, exploring how they have shaped the social, cultural, and political fabric of the United States. Through an examination of key historical moments and critical urban theory, this paper argues that cities have both reinforced and challenged dominant power structures and identities, and that understanding this interplay is essential for creating more equitable and just urban futures.
She is a great writer, editor, very good with understanding the task at hand and taking directions of what is being asked of her. Also she's very time efficient, I received my paper ahead of time with tracked changes so that if I had anything I would like to change, she would be able to do that and I would still receive my paper on time. Definitely use her services again.
Great revision for my paper! Thank you so much!
I was surprised by how fast the writer accomplished this task in only a couple of hours with really high standards writing. Very satisfied
Great working with Terrence, very responsive and able to adjust on the fly if needed. Recommend highly.
Greats work and on time which is definitely a plus. She is underrated. Her attention and quality and not to mention price will allow her to get first pick when it comes to our professional article writing needs within our company. A+
He did exactly what I asked him and more! Delivered very quickly and communication was easy. Support team also swift. The work was very professionally done and delivered as expected I highly recommend this service with full appreciation and give it a positive stamp of approval. Thank you!
This is my 2nd time working with Isabella. Her knowledge and skills are exceptional. She understands the brief and able to produce exceptional content in a short turnaround time. Her attention and quality and not to mention price will allow her to get first pick when it comes to professional writing needs within our company. A+
First time using Pehdih. When I was writing my dissertation, I got stuck using SPSS to analyze the data. The writer was very kind and understood the task completely. He helped me analyze the data. Thank you for the great work. I recommend this vendor A LOT. Will definitely be back for more
Presented her with 2 very broad topics to research and summarize into points I could use for my book. Output was excellent, delivering a clear summary to the questions in a very short turn around. Will definitely use again!
Copyright © 2012 - 2023 Apaxresearchers - All Rights Reserved.