Which statement demonstrates a positive correlation?
which statement demonstrates a negative correlation?
1) High school students who had high grades also had high scores on the SATs.
2) As a student’s study time increases, so does his test average
3) The older a man gets, the less hair they have.
4) As temperature increases, people’s desire to go outside may decrease.
5) As tread on your car’s tires decreases, traction with the road decreases
6) The more one eats, the less hunger one will have
7) As humidity increases, people’s desire to be outside may decreases.
8) As snowfall totals increase, the number of people driving decreases
9) People who suffer from depression have higher rates of suicide than those who do not.
10) The less time I spend marketing my business, the fewer new customers I will have.
11) The more one works, the less time they have.
12) When an employee works more hours his paycheck increases proportionately.
13) The more gasoline you put in your car, the farther it can go.
14) As humidity increases, people’s desires to be outside may decrease
15) The more one eats, the less hunger they will have.
1thinking critically about psycholgy (1)