1. Read each question — there may be more than one.
2. Responses should be of sufficient length with proper grammar.
3. Be sure to answer ALL QUESTIONS separately (with a heading for each).
1. How does trauma manifest itself in the classroom? Provide one example from the classroom. What questions do the examples raise about the impact of trauma on young children?
2. Teachers of young children enduring traumatic stress must have a strong self-awareness to be attuned to the internal world of a child. Self-reflect on your own self-awareness and why this is important.