In this paper, you have to answer the six questions below. Questions 1 and 2 have already been solved; only it needs to be included in the introduction or only the problem statement. It included the introduction and the political aim in a new paragraph alone. For questions 3,4 and 5, you will find an idea about how to be answered them in the attached file.
1. The student should restate or refine a clear, focused, usable problem statement?
2. Identify an achievable political/strategic aim?
3. Articulate appropriate specific objectives to accomplish the aim and what are the Supporting Objectives?
4. Identifying the available/required means (instruments)? What are the resources needed or available?
5. The student should propose strategic options to achieve the objectives by designing ways (approaches/orchestration)? How should resources be used?
6. Important to this activity is the student’s assessment of strategic options and persuasive evidence of why the chosen approach will result in success and/or the desired change in the strategic environment?
• Complete the Framework/outline (attached) .. You will explain (write ) briefly about what the paper will cover.
• Writing must be from the UAE perspective.
• Clarify the role that the UAE can play in many fields of this common strategy (Diplomatic, Informational, Military, and Economic).
• Attached is also a file that explains the logic to writ strategy (guided document- A NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY PRIMER), which must be read and understood to write a strategy in the way my college needed.
• Use Chicago-style for citation.
outline outline_1 outline_2 two 1 two 1_1 JS-Order-336684661 NWC-NDU-Primer outline -format model