Find an architecture firm that you would like to learn more about.
– The firm should have less than 20 designers.
– Identify the size of the firm at their website, usually at the “About Us” portion of the site.
– Sources include: Archinect, ArchDaily, AIANY, etc.
– ACTION: take a screenshot or PDF-print the employee section.
 Find a recent project by the firm that interests you.
– Projects can be any sized building, or any other designed composition.
– Identify the first time you noticed the project, and why you stopped to see it.
– ACTION: take a screenshot or PDF-print the place you first saw the project and
annotate the image with the reason you stopped.
 Find all the different ways the firm has publicized that project. (The more, the better…)
– Use web searches to find any “traditional media” like magazine articles, television, etc.
– Use social media to learn how the firm uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. for the
– Search the firm’s own website to see how the firm describes the project.
– Use additional searches to track blog entries (ArchDaily, Architizer, Dezeen, etc.) for more
ACTION: take a screenshots or PDF-print all the above, and annotate any additional
media that references .
 Write a short essay about your findings (150 words)
Give an opinion about which form of media was the best way to publicize projects, services, etc.
(and also give reasons why!).