Simple Linear Regression Analysis Output.
APA (7th edition) formatted Word Document in response to the following questions. Your answers should be clear, well-organized, and specific. Provide a concise, cogent argument and include details to support your response.
- Consider the following regression analysis output:
Simple Linear Regression Analysis Output
- What is the sample size?
- Write out the regression equation. Interpret the slope and intercept values.
- If the value of the independent variable is 10, what is the estimate of the value of the dependent variable?
- Calculate the coefficient of determination. Interpret the value.
- Calculate the correlation coefficient. Interpret the value
- Conduct a test of hypothesis to determine a statistical significance of the slope and the intercept in the regression output presented above.
- What are the assumptions in the multiple regression analysis, explain each assumption.
Text Book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16pOeVSTgtxVZvTGqOZVzNe3cBJQQ59ky/view?usp=sharing