For this assignment, read Case 1 that is attached titled “The Japanese Steakhouse Experience,”. Once you have read and reviewed the case scenario, respond to the following questions with thorough explanations and well-supported rationales:
1. Thinking about the segmentation process that could utilize demographic, behavioral, geographic, and psychographic criteria, explain how you would segment the market for Benihana. Taking this one step further, apply the segmentation strategies you just examined, and describe the target market(s).
2. Explain the positioning approach used by Benihana.
3. Assuming you are interested in creating a restaurant that would compete with Benihana, describe your restaurant, beginning with the product, the style of the physical restaurant, and the types of marketing communications (specifically the advertisements) that you might utilize to reach the target market.
4. Explain how Benihana and your new restaurant use advertising to enhance the concept of integrated marketing communication (IMC) within the restaurants’ marketing programs. Within your explanation, include a look at the theoretical aspects of IMC.
5. Thinking about the business-to-business (B2B) aspect, explain how Benihana and your new restaurant could use advertising to enhance the concept of IMC within the restaurants’ marketing programs that would be aimed at the B2B market. This might entail marketing to a shopping mall’s management staff in order to be able to open a Benihana in those locations.
Your response should be a minimum of three, double-spaced pages. References should include the attached files and a minimum of one additional, credible source. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA Style guidelines. Make certain to include a title page and a references page.