Read: Plato’s Apology ( http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html )
Answer the following questions:
1. What is Socrates’ definition of wisdom?
2. Is this an accurate definition and why?
3. Give at least one example, true or fictional, that helps to support this definition.
4. Why would such a definition be convenient for Socrates as he is trying to defend himself?
5. Does Socrates always demonstrate such wisdom in his defense? Why or why not?
6. Has Socrates defended himself sufficiently against this earlier set? Why or why not?