Who is the Florida Representative for your neighborhood?
Answer the following questions for French Town, Tallahassee FL: VIII. SAFETY
• How far is the nearest Fire Station to your home?
• How far is the nearest fire hydrant to your home? Does it appear to be functional?
• How far is the nearest police/sheriff station to your home?
• Does your neighborhood have a Neighborhood Watch?
• Does your neighborhood have City Bus stops? Are they covered? Convenient? Safely located?
• Does your neighborhood have street lights? Are they working?
• Streets – paved, dirt, gravel, in need of repair? Ditches?
• Does your neighborhood have a Neighborhood Association? If so, what is the name of the association?
• How often does it meet? Do the residents consider it an active and useful association?
• Who is the City Council representative for your neighborhood? Who serves as the County Commissioner?
• Who is the Florida Representative for your neighborhood? Who is the Florida Senator?
X. MAJOR IDENTIFIED PROBLEM OR ISSUE
• Briefly describe the major problem or issue that YOUR GROUP has identified for this neighborhood based on your observations and assessment and conversations with residents.
• Why is this a problem or issue for the neighborhood?