Helping the world grow since 2012
Call/WhatsApp/Text +1(838)201-9170
December 3, 2020

A firm must decide whether to construct a small, medium, or large manufacturing plant for pre-fabricated wall panels. A consultant’s report indicates a 20% probability that demand will be low and an 80% probability that demand will be high.

Exercise 1 A firm must decide whether to construct a small, medium, or large manufacturing plant for pre-fabricated wall panels. A consultant’s report indicates a 20% […]
December 3, 2020

Covid has created a huge backlog of demand for health and wellbeing services. You have been retained as an Innovation Management consultant by a local GP with the support of the local health board.

Coursework Brief   Students will be required to consolidate the key themes addressed in this module in order to create an innovation feasibility report (template will […]
December 3, 2020

MATH 125 – Finite Mathematics & Modeling, Fall 2016.

MATH 125 – Finite Mathematics & Modeling, Fall 2016. Finite Mathematics & Modeling (MATH 125) is a general education course designed to assist students in the […]
December 3, 2020

To better understand what happened at the end of the 2004 – 2005 season, you have been hire by the San Antonio Spurs to analyze the season. You, the consultant will need to write a 2-5 page “Letter to The Spurs” reporting and explaining the findings and ultimate outcome with ramifications and an attached Excel with the data and calculations. ROLEPLAY and sign your letter.

To better understand what happened at the end of the 2004 – 2005 season, you have been hire by the San Antonio Spurs to analyze the […]
December 3, 2020

The Case: Binary Ltd: Binary Ltd. is a private company owned and operated by husband and wife team Ken and Samantha Binary.

The Case: Binary Ltd: Binary Ltd. is a private company owned and operated by husband and wife team Ken and Samantha Binary. The couple have managed […]
December 2, 2020

Algorithms and human decision making

Algorithms and human decision making In summer 2020, the UK government cancelled A-Level exams due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However, the need to determine students’ grades […]
December 1, 2020

Write a report on computational problems (other than HaltEx) that are computable but provably outside Poly.

Option1: Write a report on computational problems (other than HaltEx) that are computable but provably outside Poly. This could include problems provably in Expo, such as […]
December 1, 2020

Create a scale to assess career commitment..

Create a scale to assess career commitment.. Operationally define each construct of interest (what you are measuring). Think about how youre going to measure this variable […]
December 1, 2020

“The Right to be Forgotten” in Europe.

“The Right to be Forgotten” in Europe. ● How does the GDPR grant “the right to be forgotten?” ● Is “the right to be forgotten” a […]