Scope Statement is References for future project decisions
Please provide your comments on this statement in the class presentation. Give a hypothetical example of how Scope Statement can be used as a reference to demonstrate your understanding.
Planning & Scope
What is fully burdened labor rate and why it is important?
What is the biggest challenge for defining the scope of a project?
Microprocessor & Operating System
1. Society itself must grapple with managing resources. What ways do governments use to allocate resources, isolate misuse, and foster sharing in real life?
2. How does Locality of Reference help a Microprocessor?
3. What is the difference between a program counter, an instruction register, and the program status word?
4. Discuss abstractions as it applies to operating systems.
5. What is the difference, if any, between the following terms:
a. Security vs. privacy?
b. Throughput vs. response time?