1. Who are you examining (yourself or someone you know)? If you’re examining someone you know, what is your relationship to this person (e.g., friend, brother, daughter, etc.).
2. Based on Allport’s trait theory, list and explain at least two cardinal traits of the person you’re examining. What makes these cardinal traits?
3. List and explain at least two central traits of the person being examined. What makes these central traits?
4. List and explain at least two secondary traits of the person being examined. What makes these secondary traits?
5. When thinking about your theory of personality for your final paper, do you plan to include trait theory as a way to understand personality? Please briefly explain why/why not.