1. Critically evaluate the benefits of employee engagement for individuals, teams and companies and how a company can build a more engaged and motivated workforce. 50%
2. A critical analysis of two motivation theories (one content theory and another process theory) and how can a manager use these theories to improve staff performance? 50%
Answer both questions
40% of the total marks for the module.
Use Arial font 12, 1750 words (plus or minus 10%); excluding title page, diagrams, tables, reference section at the end and any appendices.
Submit your assignment online via Moodle by Wednesday 4July at 11.00 (UK time) as one Word document.
Intended learning outcomes
• the role of people management within the context of the organisation; delivering successful management internationally both as individuals and in teams;
• specific theoretical concepts of motivation in the workplace; the building blocks of successful teams; and the role of human resource management (HRM);
• demonstrate academic rigour effectively using the English language orally and in writing.
• demonstrate critical analysis in theoretical concepts for managing human resources,
• conduct research, understand their own environment and how to tackle barriers,
• effectively solve problems, utilising relevant business analysis.
• The module guidebook gives full details of the intended learning outcomes.
You will research the motivation theories from the list below:
McClelland’s Theory of Needs
Alderfer’s ERG (existence, relatedness, growth) theory
Vroom’s Expectancy Theory
Adam’s Equity Theory
Locke’s Goal Setting Theory
Employee engagement has been shown to have a number of benefits for individuals, teams and companies. A more engaged and motivated workforce can lead to increased productivity, creativity and innovation, as well as improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
disengaged employees are less likely to be productive, creative or innovative. They may also be more likely to experience absenteeism and turnover.
On the other hand, companies with highly engaged employees tend to outperform their competitors. Engaged employees are more likely to stay with the company, be less absent and more productive. They are also more likely to be loyal to the company and provide better customer service.
There are a number of ways in which companies can build a more engaged and motivated workforce. These include providing employees with opportunities for development and training, offering competitive salaries and benefits, creating a positive work environment, and communicating effectively with employees.
In conclusion, employee engagement is an important factor in the success of individuals, teams and companies. Companies that invest in building a more engaged and motivated workforce are likely to reap the rewards in terms of increased productivity, creativity and innovation, as well as improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
She is a great writer, editor, very good with understanding the task at hand and taking directions of what is being asked of her. Also she's very time efficient, I received my paper ahead of time with tracked changes so that if I had anything I would like to change, she would be able to do that and I would still receive my paper on time. Definitely use her services again.
Great revision for my paper! Thank you so much!
I was surprised by how fast the writer accomplished this task in only a couple of hours with really high standards writing. Very satisfied
Great working with Terrence, very responsive and able to adjust on the fly if needed. Recommend highly.
Greats work and on time which is definitely a plus. She is underrated. Her attention and quality and not to mention price will allow her to get first pick when it comes to our professional article writing needs within our company. A+
He did exactly what I asked him and more! Delivered very quickly and communication was easy. Support team also swift. The work was very professionally done and delivered as expected I highly recommend this service with full appreciation and give it a positive stamp of approval. Thank you!
This is my 2nd time working with Isabella. Her knowledge and skills are exceptional. She understands the brief and able to produce exceptional content in a short turnaround time. Her attention and quality and not to mention price will allow her to get first pick when it comes to professional writing needs within our company. A+
First time using Pehdih. When I was writing my dissertation, I got stuck using SPSS to analyze the data. The writer was very kind and understood the task completely. He helped me analyze the data. Thank you for the great work. I recommend this vendor A LOT. Will definitely be back for more
Presented her with 2 very broad topics to research and summarize into points I could use for my book. Output was excellent, delivering a clear summary to the questions in a very short turn around. Will definitely use again!
Copyright © 2012 - 2023 Apaxresearchers - All Rights Reserved.